Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 02:07:43 +0900

    Felix> If you'd like to help or suggest something,
    Felix> please provide input in the next days. I will be
    Felix> gone over the weekend, but am back at the start
    Felix> of next week.

Well, the one feature I most want is a proper hygienic
module system that can support compiled macro modules
without distributing source code.  Ideally one that could
inter-operate smoothly with Chicken eggs that were not
compiled to use the module system.  I think I could hack
that out in a summer.

--
Alex