Re: [Chicken-users] Revised Chapter 1 (reminder)

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Revised Chapter 1 (reminder)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:38:19 -0500

Vincent Manis scripsit:

>   1. Someone added TODOs suggesting a discussion of MinGW and MinGW/
> MSys builds; I would ask whoever did that to add a small amount of
> content, or perhaps a pointer to somewhere else, on those topics.

I asked because I myself want to know the answer!

When I used Windows (I don't run it any more), I always used Cygwin
builds, so the difference between mingw and msys builds is a mystery
to me.  Can someone enlighten us either on the wiki or here on the list
(in which case I will transport it to the wiki?)

--
Even a refrigerator can conform to the XML      John Cowan
Infoset, as long as it has a door sticker       address@hidden