Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI compliance

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI compliance
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:39:14 +0100

Vincent Manis wrote:
I've put together a table of the various SRFIs and the state of Chicken support for each (builtin, egg available, etc). I'd appreciate any corrections you can make to it, either for things that are flat-out wrong or simply incomplete.

That's an excellent overview, thank you!

I think I'll use it in the near future as a guideline to improve my knowledge of all things Chicken, and I'll make sure to update it if I see something out of place.

Tobia