[Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: soc - Doing it now

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: soc - Doing it now
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:07:53 -0700

On Mar 10, 2008, at 3:57 PM, felix winkelmann wrote:

Hi!

Can someone please do me a favour? I'm trying to submit a form here:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/org_signup.html

Now, this thing apparently doesn't like the data I filled in, or the
computer I'm sending it from. Can someone with a google account post
it? I'm practically at the edge of Europe
here, and the weather is very bad and I'm using an underpowered
Windows box on dial up and the submission has to be done until
tomorrow.

The form data is attached. Yes, it was written with notepad.

Please help.

(I'm at this moment on the west-coast of Ireland. Chicken was born here! :-)

cheers,
Chicken-hackers mailing list
address@hidden