Re: [Chicken-users] URLs for Chicken websites, wiki outage

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] URLs for Chicken websites, wiki outage
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:30:52 -0700

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 03:33:55PM -0700, Vincent Manis wrote:
> b. Is there anything else on callcc.org of interest to the public,
> apart from the Trac site?

*YES*.

I absolutely rely on the upper-right-corner search box on
callcc.org.  I'm nearly useless without it WRT Chicken programming.

> By the way, for the last few days, I have been unable to access
> any page on the wiki except for the front page. Following any
> links on the site  generates a 404. Anyone else encounter this?

http://chicken.wiki.br/The%20User's%20Manual works fine for me, as
do several others randomly selected.  Is this what you mean?

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/