Re: [Chicken-users] hart and syntax-case won't play nice. :(

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hart and syntax-case won't play nice. :(
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:48:01 -0400

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
> hart uses low-level macros only.

Is there a way I can alter hart so that it will play better with code
that uses higher-level macro systems? I'd rather not rewrite it in
syntax-case (though it's really not very much macro code; perhaps a
syntax-case version wouldn't be that hard).

I confess to being an unhygienic, low-level macro user, and have to
scratch my head whenever I encounter syntax-case code.

Graham