Re: [chicken-users] silex GPL-2 licensed?

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [chicken-users] silex GPL-2 licensed?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:03:45 +0100

Leonardo Valeri Manera wrote:
I got this reply from Danny:

On 20 Mar 2008 11:21:18 -0400, Danny Dubé <address@hidden> wrote:
If it were just for me, you can do whatever you want with SILex. However, I don't know if you would still have problems despite what I just wrote.

Seeing as you are in contact with him, and his intentions are pretty much a BSD-style license, why don't you ask him for permission to stick an actual BSD license on the code, explaining that doing so will help people use Silex without any more headaches?

Tobia