Re: [Chicken-users] Unfair question: best Lisp for web development?

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Unfair question: best Lisp for web development?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:00:12 -0300

Hallo,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

>  This is no longer true according to David.  He tells me he has fixed
>  sendfile so it will work in Windows.  Or is there something else that
>  prevents Spiffy from working under Windows?  If so, please create a
>  ticket in Trac and I will investigate.

     I am sorry for the late reply. I grabbed the 3.0.9 Chicken
development release and tried to install the spiffy egg:

downloading sendfile.egg from (www.call-with-current-continuation.org eggs/3 80)
 .
  gzip -d -c "C:\temp/downloads/sendfile.egg" | tar xf -
  "c:/devtools\bin/csc" -feature compiling-extension -s -d0 -O2
sendfile.scm sendfile-implementation.c
Warning: local assignment to unused variable
`*sendfile:last-selected-implementation*' may be unintended
sendfile.c: In function `f_261':
sendfile.c:1197: error: `MADV_SEQUENTIAL' undeclared (first use in
this function)
sendfile.c:1197: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sendfile.c:1197: error: for each function it appears in.)
*** Shell command terminated with exit status 1: gcc sendfile.c -o sendfile.o -c
 -fno-strict-aliasing -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H -Os -DPIC -DC_SHARED -I c:/devtool
s/include
Error: shell invocation failed with non-zero return status

-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/