Re: [Chicken-users] benchmarks II

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] benchmarks II
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

multiplatform IS one place where we really shine.
we also do surprisingly well against the big schemes (guile, mz, etc).

-elf

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, felix winkelmann wrote:

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 4:52 AM, Elf <address@hidden> wrote:

 additionally, if we put up our own benchmarks page, we can test it against
 other schemes on various platforms, with the standard scheme benchmarks.

But would we need that? Chicken surely is no speed monster. Shouldn't we
better try to present the features of this implementation where it
really shines?