Re: [Chicken-users] Patch to add Sony PSP support

From: Adam King
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Patch to add Sony PSP support
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:55:20 -0400

Hi Felix - thanks for the reply!

I had another look at the difference between posixunix.scm and posixpsp.scm and
they are pretty much the same except:

 - the psp has no concept of users and groups
 - no posix memory mapped I/O functions
 - some minor timezone stuff (there are psp specifc functions I can use)
 - some uts stuff (again, there are psp specific functions I can use
that come close)

So in total, there's about 22 functions that are different.  I'll update
posixunix.scm instead with cond-expand's with psp specific functions and make
those other changes you suggested :)   I'll have another patch in a
day or two.
Cheers,

   Adam