Re: [Chicken-users] autoconf build failing on posixunix.c

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] autoconf build failing on posixunix.c
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:47:29 +0000

Actually right now I am just trying to build on my desktop. I did a
simple example before and made a tarball and built & tested on some of
my embedded devices and it worked fine.

I noticed looking at posixunix.scm it uses regex. I had not included this.

The only thing I really need now is file-select. I was able to remove
the dependency of portno->fileno by using ##sys#tcp-port->fileno from
tcp.c. The other calls like file-close are easy to work around.

So I guess I just have to write my own file-select and remove the
dependency of posixunix.c.

John.