Re: [Chicken-users] hygienic branch (progress report, sort of)

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hygienic branch (progress report, sort of)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:17:01 +0900

Felix,

    Thanks for your ongoing efforts to improve Chicken, I think
hygienic compilable macros is definitely the way
forward. Unfortunately, I am rather fond of pattern matching, and this
is the ML feature that I miss the most in Scheme. Most of my eggs will
break without pattern matching, and a few of them depend very heavily
on it. Is there anything I can do to use pattern matching in the new
hygienic Chicken?

   -Ivan