Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone up for porting Termite to Chicken?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone up for porting Termite to Chicken?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:09:49 +0900

(Assuming (use mpi s11n))

(continuation-capture (lambda (x) (MPI:send (serialize `(process ,x)) dest tag
comm)))

Where:

  * x: the current continuation
  * `(process DATUM): a message in a hypothetical high-level protocol
     for process migration
  * dest: the destination process ID (integer)
  * tag: unique message identifier (integer) or MPI_ANY_TAG (this
    again depends on the user-defined high-level protocol)
  * comm: MPI communicator object (created at the beginning of the
    program)