Re: [Chicken-users] RE: char=? question

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] RE: char=? question
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

are you converting from a symbol?  if so, are you in case-insensitive or case-
sensitive mode?  where are W1 and W2 being defined?

-elf

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, William Ramsay wrote:

Now I'm even more mystified. The only change I made to my code was to change (char=? wa #\R) to (char-ci=? wa #\R) and the code now works fine. Can anyone explain what's going on? The value is always a capital R or S.

Bill