[Chicken-users] using regex-literals and csc?

From: Kyle R. Burton
Subject: [Chicken-users] using regex-literals and csc?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:06:13 -0400

I like regex-literals.  I'm confused about how to get it to work when
compiling though.  It seems to work with csi just fine (which is
great).  I get an error about the read syntax when I try to compile it
(using csc) though.  Is there a csc option that I should be using?

Regards,

Kyle R. Burton

address@hidden:~$ cat test.scm
(use regex-literals)
(use regex)
(printf "~a\n"
        (string-substitute #/[abc]/ "" "The alphabet goes
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"))

(exit)address@hidden:~$ cat test.scm
(use regex-literals)
(use regex)
(printf "~a\n"
        (string-substitute #/[abc]/ "" "The alphabet goes
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"))

(exit)
address@hidden:~$ csi -q test.scm
The lphabet goes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
address@hidden:~$ csc test.scm
Error: invalid sharp-sign read syntax in line 4: #\/
*** Shell command terminated with exit status 1:
/home/mortis/local/bin/chicken test.scm -output-file test.c -quiet
address@hidden:~$