[Chicken-users] mysql egg + prepared statements = ??

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: [Chicken-users] mysql egg + prepared statements = ??
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:15:59 -0700

So the MySQL egg seems to *almost* have support for prepared
statements; there's certainly a bunch of relevant code in there.  In
particular, mysql-stmt-query is defined and appears to be exported,
but attempting to use it I get

Error: unbound variable: mysql-stmt-query

even when I built it out of trunk.

In addition, all the recent development seems to be by Kon, which
means there's basically no documentation (sorry, Kon; I owe you a
huge debt for all the code of yours I use, but it's still true).

Can anyone give me some guidance on the state of the prepared
statement stuff, and why it doesn't seem to export properly?

Thanks.

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo