[Chicken-users] Chicken pre-release 3.3.0

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken pre-release 3.3.0
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:52:39 +0900

Hi all,

   I have merged the Chicken trunk with the prerelease branch in the
SVN repository, and I plan on making another minor release of Chicken
before the end of the month. This will include bug fixes that have
accumulated over the past two months, as well as new unit ports
factored out from unit extras. I have run salmonella under Linux with
this prerelease, and I will do another run under MacOS X. Please try
it out and let me know if there are any problems.

   -Ivan

--
"Their eyes met, and his heart soared, like the price of gas before a
 long weekend." --Cornered, by Mike Baldwin