[Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?

From: William Xu
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:15:15 +0900

Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> writes:

>   Well, it appears that srfi-37 makes no provision about missing
> required arguments, so I have extended the args egg to check for
> missing arguments and print an appropriate error message.

Yes, srfi-37 doesn't check that.

How do I update an egg? Is it simply rerun: "chicken-setup args" ? I
find i can install an egg again and again.  The prompt always says the
egg does not exist...  bug?

,----

`----

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

Youth of today!  Join me in a mass rally for traditional mental
attitudes!