[Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?

From: William Xu
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: getopt, getopt_long?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:24:32 +0900

Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> writes:

>   Yes, you can just rerun chicken-setup args. When the prompt says the egg
> does not exist, that means chicken-setup was not able to find a .setup
> or .egg file in the current directory. I suppose the message is
> somewhat misleading, indeed.

Odd...  It *should* have looked for the eggs under CHICKEN_TMPDIR.

But it does find the egg there, this'll prevent upgrading this egg then?
I'm thinking that it'd be nice if we supply a set of debian apt-alike
commands, such as: chicken-setup install / remove / upgrade /
upgrade-all / reinstall, etc.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

It is not good for a man to be without knowledge,
and he who makes haste with his feet misses his way.
                -- Proverbs 19:2