Re: [Chicken-users] wiki: portability page

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki: portability page
Date: 18 Jul 2008 11:05:48 -0300

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:19:38 +0200 "felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Mario Domenech Goulart
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > ,----[ http://chicken.wiki.br/portability ]
> > | With version 2.7, a new and simpler build-system has been
> > | introduced. This page lists all platforms in which the new version
> > | has been confirmed to build and run.

> > `----
> >
> > What should we do with this page?
> >
> > a) keep it as it is.
> >
> > b) remove it, since the current build system seems to work pretty
> > well.
> >
> > c) remove the note about version 2.7 and try to keep the table up to
> > date, since it contains useful information about the supported
> > platforms.
> >
> > d) any other suggestion?
>
> I'd recommend c). Thanks for reminding us of this.

I've updated the portability page, removing the references to version
2.7 and to the build system.

P.S.: It seems that spaces between </td> and <td> tags makes svnwiki
generate some <pre> tags, which messes up the table rendering.  So, we
should use either no space or tabs to visually separate </td> and <td>
tags when editing the table.

Best wishes.
Mario