Re: [Chicken-users] poached, scrambled, boiled, sunny-side-up, omelette.

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] poached, scrambled, boiled, sunny-side-up, omelette...
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, felix winkelmann wrote:

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Elf <address@hidden> wrote:

or any other way you'd like, i think we're reached 400 eggs, with Ivan's
WebDAV egg and a SOAP egg contributed by someone who wishes to remain
anonymous and added by myself.  yay!!!

Whoa! Applause!!!

We need to roll the dice. Elf, would you like to take that in your hands
(updating the list at http://chicken.wiki.br/the-chicken-lottery and selecting
the winner) ?

actually... according to the count i just did, we're actually at 423 eggs, not
counting the unsupported/redundant. (this is counting eggs which may not appear on the list, however).

i can't run the lottery, i'm on the potential winners list! :)  id be happy
to update the list though, so the selection can be made. (as a sidenote, perhaps it would be a good thing to have the maintenance scripts autoupdate the submitted eggs list (assign a number or whatnot) whenever an egg first becomes public?)

-elf