Re: [Chicken-users] make-parameter, parameterize & SRFI-39

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] make-parameter, parameterize & SRFI-39
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 12:38:34 +0200

Am Freitag, den 08.08.2008, 12:08 -0400 schrieb John Cowan:

> You should never be executing untrusted compiled code.  For that matter,
> you should never be compiling untrusted code with any Lisp or Scheme
> compiler, given the ability to run arbitrary code at compile time
> through the macro system.

Pardon me.  I might do stupid things.  But not that stupid things.  This
"most code", which is compiled, is trusted code.  Standard Scheme
procedures, some SRFI's, some additional, things deemed useful.

Users however have a chance to use (almost, yeh, there are security
issues, why not everything is available) full (interpreted) Scheme in
their own sandbox.