[Chicken-users] Re: How are exceptions propagated?

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: How are exceptions propagated?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:39:30 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 07.08.2008, 23:05 +0200 schrieb Jörg F. Wittenberger:
> Hi all,
>
> this is once again a slightly complicated test case.  Again I understand
> all calls for a simpler version.  Just I have a hard time to find one.

I've been able to track this one down to chicken not handling bad
filedescriptors in ##sys#unblock-threads-for-i/o .

The attached patch uses fstat(2) to check the fd-list.

Unfortunately I have no idea how well this is going to be supported
under windows.

Maybe some other detection should be used?

Moreover please review my coding style: I'm rather new in this
environment.

best regards

/Jörg