Re: [Chicken-users] are additional make-input-port's argument ok to use

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] are additional make-input-port's argument ok to use
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

its not stable in the sense that most everything about ports will be changing
very soon because of problems with windows and certain other OSes.

-efl

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Jörg F. Wittenberger wrote:

Hi all,

me again :-(

I'm inclined to use those undocumented arguments to make-input-port (for
read-line and read-string).  However before I go ahead I'd like to know
how stable the interface is.  Or may it be even ok to make them
official?

Thanks

/Jörg