Re: [Chicken-users] ANNOUNCE: Grace 1.0.2

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANNOUNCE: Grace 1.0.2
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 06:17:52 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:55 AM, Heinrich Taube <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce the availability of Grace 1.0.2, a Graphical,
> Realtime, Algorithmic Composition Environment.  Grace is built using the
> JUCE cross-platform tool kit and includes Chicken Scheme as its extension
> language.  Grace runs on Windows, OSX and Linux,  sources and prebuilt
> binaries for Windows and OSX are available on the release page:

...and having had the opportunity to test this (during debugging of an
earlier version), I can only encourage everybody to check it out, as
it has a really
nice UI and Scheme editor (that's the only part of it that I can say
anything about, actually ;-).

Heinrich, would you do me the favour and add a link to Grace here:

http://chicken.wiki.br/Software

That would be cool.