Local documentation [was: Re: [Chicken-users] hygienic egg PORT-A-MANIA!

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Local documentation [was: Re: [Chicken-users] hygienic egg PORT-A-MANIA!]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:33:46 +0200

Hi!

Ok, how are we going to proceeed? One can convert and install
eggdoc-based documentation in the setup script (manually).
Or we just handle it like in the old chicken-setup. But we need
a new idea for online docs that are based on eggdoc. egg-post-commit
should go (or only be kept for pre 4 chickens), so this has to be
handled by a different periodical task. Any suggestions or
preferences?