Re: [Chicken-users] fix for multiple entries in ##sys#timeout-list

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] fix for multiple entries in ##sys#timeout-list
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:37:47 +0200

The current trunk still leaves threads in the ##sys#timeout-list when a
thread-join! joins successfully and the timeout is not reached.

No test case, take my word for it please.  I've seen them in the thread
listing and I've seen the joining thread getting unblocked by the left
over timeout when it did not expect to be unblocked at all.

Patch attached.

Best regards

/Jörg