Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg

From: Vincent Manis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:32:18 -0700

On 2008-Nov-1, at 01:39, Shawn Rutledge wrote:

Did you succeed yet?  I just got around to trying this.  qt.setup only
uses QTDIR to find qmake, so you can set QTDIR to "/usr".  But the
next problem is that qmake generates an XCode project rather than a
Makefile.

Actually, I made no progress with it, as I put that project on the back burner, and if I do go back to it, I'm likely to do it on Linux rather than OSX. However, it would
still be nice to have a recipe to give to everyone :-)

-- v