[Chicken-users] chicken-setup failiing to install egg

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup failiing to install egg
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:24:09 +0100

I'm often getting this error when using chicken-setup from 3.4.0:

# /opt/chicken-3.4.0/bin/chicken-setup readline
Error: (open-input-file) can not open file - No such file or directory:
"/tmp/chicken-setup-3-root/downloads/readline.egg"

In my machine /tmp/chicken-setup-3-root/downloads does not exist.

Instead of this error, I was expecting chicken-setup to ask me if I
wanted it to download the package.

Just thought I'd report that I consider this a bug.

Thanks!

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/