[Chicken-users] Problem making macros available to code loaded with (loa

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Problem making macros available to code loaded with (load)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:22:55 +0100

I have two files:

a.scm:

  (use srfi-40)
  (stream-delay stream-null)

b.scm:

  (use srfi-40)
  (load "a.scm")

However, if I compile b.scm and run the resulting executable, I get an
error:

Error: unbound variable: stream-delay

        Call history:

        <syntax>                (begin (##sys#void) (##core#undefined))
        <syntax>                (##sys#void)
        <syntax>                (##core#undefined)
        <eval>          (##sys#void)
        <syntax>                (stream-delay (stream 1 2 3))
        <syntax>                (stream 1 2 3)
        <eval>          (stream-delay (stream 1 2 3))
        <eval>          (stream 1 2 3)  <--

Interestingly, I don't get the error if I do this with Chicken 2.732.

This is preventing me from releasing new functionality
(http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/svnwiki/mail-spec) for Svnwiki.  It
also means that Svnwiki won't work with Chicken 3.4.0.  This is
because its extensions are loaded with load.

Is there an easy fix?

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/