Re: [Chicken-users] Changes to Svnwiki's extensions system coming

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Changes to Svnwiki's extensions system coming
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:56:49 +0100

> >   By the way, I did a fresh installation of svnwiki today, and it
> > appears that any extensions using SRFI-40 streams no longer work. For
> > example, the svnwiki-post-commit script bombs with the error below
> > when trying the commit the Nameless Wiki for the first time. Any
> > references to the SRFI-40 procedures like stream-cons, stream-delay
> > and so on, result in the unbound variable error. Any ideas what's
> > going on?
>
> Things (ie. svnwiki/trunk) are currently broken!  I am making
> significant changes to the code.  I'll update this thread once I
> consider the trunk stable enough for general use.
>
> I think the best option should be to continue using r13754 for the
> Svnwiki repository and r10471 for the release/3/stream-wiki/trunk
> directory in the chicken-eggs repository.  That should work.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, and I forgot to say: on an older version of Chicken.  The most
recent one that I've used is 2.732.

(I'm trying to get everything working with 3.4.0, which, while not
very difficult, is not trivial.  I should be comitting all my changes
tonight or the tomorrow's night.)

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/