[Chicken-users] Re: pet project continued

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: pet project continued
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:31:09 +0100

Hi all,

yesterday I wrote that the scheduler I proposed might have a problem.

I can NOT confirm that.  Contrary: I'm now rather sure now that is has
no problems at all.  (Besided me forgetting to put
##sys#timeout-list-head in the "hide" declaration.)

(((I do however have plenty of other problems.  That fake from yesterday
turned out to be an endless loop when I passed a vector of strings to
sort! (compiled), but in csi it works.)))

So please go ahead and test it!

Best regards

/Jörg