[Chicken-users] embedded-test egg

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] embedded-test egg
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:44:45 +0100

I'm creating yet another framework for unit tests.  I've documented it
here:

  http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/embedded-test

The main characteristic would probably be that you define your tests
in the same file as the procedures they test (but it allows testing of
mutually recursive libraries).

I'm beginning to use it for Svnwiki, mostly.

Enjoy.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/

Ps: I intend to move the above page to the Chicken wiki once I update
it to the new version of Svnwiki (which I haven't done because the new
version is still somewhat unstable).