[Chicken-users] Re: New svnwiki features, updating galinha installation

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: New svnwiki features, updating galinha installation
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:05:18 +0100

While I was at it, I've fixed the code that generates the map of
users.  The map is now in:

  http://chicken.wiki.br/users/xsvnwiki-googlemap/

I've moved all users to the users/ directory.  Upon edition of
a file in that directory, the map will be updated automatically.

Also, users can now set their latitude and longitude directly through
the web interface (editing their page, based on some code that I made
with Ivan Raikov).

Thanks.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/