Re: [Chicken-users] Re: New svnwiki features, updating galinha installat

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: New svnwiki features, updating galinha installation
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 09:33:26 +0100

Hi, Alejo!

Many thanks for your excellent work. I'm impressed how svnwiki aquires
more and more funky features and looking forward to use some of the
improved markup for documentation. Currently im still working on the
module/macro system and try to port eggs without making much use
of the wiki (I just try to copy/add wiki pages, without given much thought
about updating them). But the definition-redirection feature could be
used nicely for full cross-referencing of all documentation. That would
be awesome.

Again, great work, and thanks for your help!