Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling w/ syntax-case

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling w/ syntax-case
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:00:15 -0700

Jim Ursetto wrote:

Also: be sure to study the extensions already in the repository.
Starting from a working example is the fastest way to learn how to
create new extensions and see how others handled unusual situations
(idiomatically).

Indeed, that would certainly help with how to structure the project. On the other hand, I don't yet understand how to use the info in a *.setup-info file when compiling manually, which is where I am having the most difficulty.

Also, are there any particular eggs you'd recommend studying? All the ones I've unpacked so far seem very simple in structure.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :