[Chicken-users] XLib egg question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] XLib egg question
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:24:52 -0500

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to put a delete button on an Xlib window using the xlib egg? I have been trying to do it with xchangeproperty and Motif hints, but can't get it to work. I seem able to change most of the window decorations, but the delete "X" never shows up. The window decorations are window manager controlled, but there has to be a way of asking for the delete from the client. I am running Blackbox as my window manager.

Bill