Re: [Chicken-users] handle "unbound variable" exception for undefined pr

From: Shawn Rutledge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] handle "unbound variable" exception for undefined procedures?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:58:12 -0700

On 1/6/09, Shawn Rutledge <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now by reading the source I've discovered ##sys#unbound-in-eval.  I
>  guess I can get the unbound variable name from there (and expect it to
>  break some day) unless somebody has a better idea...

But ##sys#unbound-in-eval is defined only when eval'ing, not for
compiled code, and not even when I put the test code into a file and
"csi file.scm".

(use lolevel)
(define (handler . args) (printf "something called with ~a; unbound
~a~%" args ##sys#unbound-in-eval))
(unbound-variable-value handler)
(x 3)
(x y 3 6)