[Chicken-users] freetype egg still being developed?

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] freetype egg still being developed?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:25:52 -0700

Like the subject says ... the latest version of freetype in the main egg repo is 0.1. Has Alex, or anyone, done anything beyond that? I am going to need a significant increase in functionality in order to implement font embedding for the PDF egg I am working on. I'm really not the best person to do this kind of thing, because I know just enough C to be dangerous, but if nobody else is doing it, I guess I'll have to. <Sigh>

--
Matt Gushee