[Chicken-users] GPG support?

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] GPG support?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:23:51 +0100

Hi!

I'm considering switching to ugarit (from a home-made C program driving
afio/tar/gpg) for my backup needs (a few Linux boxes), and would really
appreciate:

- GPG support (e.g. generate a random AES key/IV, and store it,
  encrypted via GPG, in the archive). This would do away with the need
  to store the AES key in plaintext in a config file.

- .ugarit-ignore file support (as already on the list of planned
  features); this is in fact the itch I scratched with my custom-made
  backup tool, as I couldn't find a backup solution that offered that
  feature.

Keep up the good work!

Regards, Rotty