Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:25:15 +0900

  Actually, I worked on Pre-Scheme last summer. It is quite some work
to get it to compile with Chicken, and I have more pressing tasks to
do. I realize this is an old copy of Pre-Scheme, but my modifications
so far have been limited to parts of the code that are nearly
identical between the 1999 and 2008 release (mostly what is in the
front and node subdirectories of the distribution). I don't know when
I will have a chance to work on it again, so anyone is welcome to keep
hacking on it.

   -Ivan