Re: [Chicken-users] testing release candidate for 4.0.0

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] testing release candidate for 4.0.0
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:59:49 +0100

I don't give up that easily.

Slapped a gnuwin32 install into the PATH, ran with backslashes, success!

You learn something every day I guess, I never suspected MSYS-make
would break when used outside of MSYS, though considering the PATH
mangling MSYS does its not surprising at all.

I'd feel daft, but instead I'll chalk it down to my being a taurus and
barreling through problems horns-down.

I'll give Mingw64 a whirl if that's even possible. Is it? ARCH=x86_64
with Mingw?

Leo