Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup infinite loop

From: underspecified
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup infinite loop
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:14:42 +0900

Greetings,

Thanks for the reply and the fix.

It may be pointless to bring it up if chicken-setup has already been rewritten, but i do not get the infinite loop for every package:

$ chicken-setup -f rss

File rss.egg or rss.setup not found in the download directory.
Do you want to download .egg archive ? (yes/no/abort) [yes]
downloading required extensions (ssax) ...
downloading ssax.egg from (www.call-with-current-continuation.org eggs/3 80)
installing required extensions ...
downloading ssax.egg from (www.call-with-current-continuation.org eggs/3 80) ..
downloading rss.egg from (www.call-with-current-continuation.org eggs/3 80) .
$

In any case, I look forward to getting on the intarweb with Chicken 4 :-)

--underspecified