Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone

From: Nicholas \"Indy\" Ray
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:41:06 -0700

I think actually getting it running should be trivial, interfacing
with cocoa might be a bit harder, but not impossible. I figure the
largest problems is that the Apple developer agreement has strict
requirements against GC, and in a GC language I figure it's likely to
run up against the memory limit, and get the IPhone kernel to kill the
app before you have a chance to GC.

Indy