Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone

From: Rick R
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] IPhone
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:35:19 -0400

I would like to point out that the anti-gc policy is part of the documentation. There is nothing in the developer agreement about using garbage collection. I would imagine that play-testing is part of the application approval process (as well as scanning for banned symbols, and such). As long as the app seemed to correspond to their UI guidelines, it would probably be approved.  For instance, a friend of mine actually used a scheme interpeter in his app and it was approved on the first try.