Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI-19

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SRFI-19
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:16:37 -0700

On Apr 14, 2009, at 1:51 AM, Peter Bex wrote:

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 02:20:37AM -0500, Eduardo Cavazos wrote:
Hello,

I installed the SRFI-19 egg a little while ago on Chicken 3.4.0.
However, it seems that basic procedures like 'current-time' aren't
available:

~ # csi

CHICKEN
(c)2008 The Chicken Team
(c)2000-2007 Felix L. Winkelmann
Version 3.4.0 - linux-unix-gnu-x86 [ manyargs dload ptables applyhook ]
SVN rev. 11987  compiled 2009-04-01 on puppypc (Linux)

#;1> (use srfi-19)
#;2> current-time
Error: unbound variable: current-time
#;2>

You can fix this by removing the comment from srfi-19.scm in the egg.
I don't know why this got checked in like this, and then tagged too.

The '(use ...' has been inactive for some time. The setup specifies 'require-at-runtime' which is sufficient to load the components. Please tell me more about systems where this is not true. (MacOS 10.5 shouldn't be one of them.)

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx