Re: Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros

From: Jordan Cooper
Subject: Re: Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:55:36 -0600

Thank you, this was very enlightening, and I think clears up all my
macro questions so far.

Explicit renaming macros look neat; the only kinda "bummer" thing is
having to manually pull apart the components of the expression with
car/cdr/etc. instead of the destructuring happening in a more
automatic way. Of course, I imagine one could write a macro to do
this... :)