Re: [Chicken-users] Multithreading

From: William Ramsay
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Multithreading
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:37:36 -0400

I seem to have it working now - although just how is still sketchy.    I started with the 'count' example and managed to get it to run and then slowly began modifying it to do what I want.

Thanks for the response.     As usual, the problem was with me not with Chicken.

Bill

If you always know what you're doing you'll  never grow.

Jim Ursetto wrote:
No--it was a quick guess becase SRFI-18 is broken in 3.5.0 and 3.5.1,
hence the examples do not work.  I think it is fine in 3.4.0.