Re: [Chicken-users] Scope problem?

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Scope problem?
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 18:44:30 -0600

Peter Bex wrote:

Hope this helps some more ;)

Yes, very much. I think it would be even better if we could get have some of this clearly explained in the manual. Maybe some of it already is, yet somehow ... I have long felt that there is a problem with the documentation of Chicken and maybe other Scheme implementations. I'm not sure quite how to explain it, but I do believe this is a major obstacle for people learning how to do practical work with Scheme.

Perhaps this is something I can help with. I have some tech writing experience, and maybe an idea or two for how the docs can be improved. Let me think about this.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :