Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Scope problem?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Scope problem?
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:57:37 +0200

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 08:38:18AM +0000, felix wrote:
> IIRC all of this is documented, but not in an easy to comprehend manner
> and all over the place in the manual. We will have to improve this.

I have a question about that; I noticed there's a 'manual' directory in
the Chicken tree also.  I am a bit worried that pages that are changed
through the wiki might get clobbered when there's a new version released
and the manual is merged.

Have you spent some time thinking about how to solve this?  Manually
merging through svn is doable but could get annoying if there are many
large changes on either side.

Cheers,
Peter
--